Boost Ecommerce Store Sales with our eCommerce Solution
E-commerce websites are meant for the sole business of exchanging funds and monetary transactions over the internet. E-commerce was established in the 1960s with the advent of Electronic Data Interchange or EDI.
In the 1990s when the internet was celebrating the launch of online shopping business, e-commerce had evolved along with it and had soon undergone modification and evolved to provide a one-click-away shopping experience by connecting customers and sellers on a global scale.
Besides the very common retailing, an e-commerce website is specific for many other niches such as online music portals, consultancy and businesses services as well as finance managing websites and many more.
Let us know the various e-commerce management websites:
- B2B or Business-to-Business: Solely meant for the electronic commercial transactions between two or more companies.
- B2C or Business-to-Consumer: Specifically designed for the commercial transactions between companies and consumers.
- C2B or Consumer-to-Business: Special cases where consumer related queries or services are taken to companies via electronic commercial websites.
- C2C or Consumer-to-Consumer: Involving the interference of a middleman, this involves e-commerce solutions or services between two or more consumers in particular.
- C2A Consumer-to-Administration: This ensures successful electronic exchanges of goods and services with the help of which consumers are able to interact with administrators.
- B2A or Business-to-Administration: Establishes a commercial connection between business and administrators via electronic transactions.
Countries we work in